Registered users find their activation information in the VIP download area.
News & Releases
Global hotkeys are working again now!
The trial can be downloaded here:
- fix error when enabling global hotkeys
* major rewrite of internal slot management - elimination of numerous bugs
* fix display of controls and progress indicators in the open dialog
* preparations to exceed the 99-slot limit in the future
A new alpha has been released. It fixes a number of bugs while global hotkey still need to be fixed.
Users with a 4.x PRO license can download the latest development version "CombiWave PRO 22.214.171.124 alpha" in the VIP-Download area.
Registered PRO users can get the latest preview release by email â€“ just drop us a note with your product key.
Join CombiWave on facebook:
Please join CombiWave on facebook:
+ SessionLog: Display events in a table
+ SessionLog: Save in CSV format
+ SessionLog: Copy to Clipboard context-menu
- fixed: Fade Buttons did not show default values properly on startup
- fixed: Keep Window Active caused problems with other dialogs being sent to the background
- fixed: Finish Actions: slot did not stop
- fixed: multiple log entries when stopping a file
+ Session Log: save/restore window position and size
+ Keep Window Active: now works when session log window is visible
- fixed: Fading buttons that were set to "default" are now being saved properly to schemes (the default value in ms was written before)
+ new menu item in fading context-menus "Change Fading Defaults..." to jump into the options dialog