In order to make a scheme and all related audio files available for CombiWave on another PC you can use the export functionality.
Click on 'Schemes > Export / Backup Scheme(s)'.
- Add all your schemes you want to transfer to the other PC using the "Add..." button
- * Select the "Copy Schemes and linked Files" tab
* make sure that the box next to "Modify copied Schemes: ..." is checked
* Using "C:\Combiwave Export" as the target folder (you will just pick up the files later from there) should be fine, but you can change it to your liking.
- Press "Copy schemes and linked Files"
Here's what's this does behind the scenes:
- A copy of every scheme you added in step #1 will be placed into the target folder (e.g. "C:\Combiwave export")
- The schemes in e.g. "C:\Combiwave export" will be modified so that sound files won't be linked using absolute filepaths.
For example "C:\tom\music\album\soundfile.mp3" will be changed to "soundfile.mp3"
- All sound files being used in the respective scheme will also be copied into "C:\Combiwave export"
- You can now copy the exported schemes and soundfiles (!) from e.g. "C:\Combiwave export" to your new computer, a CD or whereever you like.