The concept of CombiWave is not to replace widely used audio players that can handle play lists but to serve the specific need to access mulitple audiofiles easily. So a playlist or something similar is not the focus of Combiwave. But of course you can mimic playlist behavior. Still interested? Okay, just walk through these steps:
- (Optional) Enable "Finish actions" to be displayed ('View > Finish actions')
- Check the option "Set all slots to play the next one" ('Tools > Set all slots to play the next one')
- Load audio files to the slots.
- (Optional) Save the scheme ('Schemes > Save Scheme')
- Start playback of your first slot